Search This Blog

Thursday 5 October 2017

Silver Pigment Nail Glitter - Mirror Powder from Bornpretty Store

Hello Everyone,

In today's post I have an other Mirror powder from bornprettystore, it's product id : 30353. It's mentioned as Silver Pigment Nail Glitter on there site.

Specification : It contains 1g of product. 

you can avail a 10% off site wide on the non discount items using my code RAMK31.





Here I used black color normal polish as base. 





To obtain this mirror effect :
  • I used black color from Maybelline as base.
  • Topped it with Bornprettystore UV gel top coat (product id: 23856) and cured for 30 secs.
  • Then burnished the powder onto my nails using the eye-shadow stick which they had sent across along with the powder.
  • I topped it with Bornprettystore UV gel top coat and cured for 30 secs.
  • Reapplied the mirror powder as I was not satisfied with the result after one coat.
  • At last again sealed with the UV gel top coat and cured again for 30 secs.

Check out my Instagram for Video Tutorial on how i obtained this effect on @polishedtechie.



I liked the mirror effect of other product 40768 (detailed review on previous post here) the more than this one. What do you think?

Also, I have a small comparison picture for you of both the powders (the one used in this post and the other used in previous post here) on different color base. 



On my Pinky & Ring finger i have used normal pink polish as base and on Index & Middle finger i have used normal green polish as base, topped with UV gel top coat and cured for 30 secs.


which powder do you like the most??? My choice is 40768! Do leave your choice in the comment section below.

PS. Product provided for an honest unbiased review.

No comments :

Post a Comment