Search This Blog

Saturday 7 October 2017

BornPretty Soak off gel polish - Seal Coat

Welcome back,

This time around I recently got introduced to those mirror & holo powders and for great results i wanted a gel base polish, there came to my rescue is +BornPretty Store Nail Art  Soak Off Gel Polish (Seal Coat & Primer) . 

Product id : 23856, and retails for $6.21 for both Top Coat & Primer(Base Coat), oh they have 46% off on this product right now, go grab before the offer finishes.



This comes with set of two polish bottles, Seal Coat & Primer. I have used only the Seal Coat/ Top  Coat, yet to use Primer.


I used these over a normal polish & mirror powders here and here


I cured the top coat under led UV lamp for 30 secs and it was touch dry, ready to use. Also i did not find it necessary to wipe off any sticky layer. Just a single coat of polish was enough to get the shine.

I cannot comment on the durability/ long lasting of these polishes as i used them over my UNT peel off base coat as i wanted to remove my mani the next day itself (when ever i keep it for longer time I shall update the post).



Also you can avail a 10% off site wide on non discount Items using my code RAMK31.

PS. Product provided for an honest unbiased review.

No comments :

Post a Comment